January 23 & 24
$125 per player plus any cart fees
Includes Tee Gift, Saturday Dinner, Sunday Lunch, Prizes and Trophies
Treat your friends to an exceptional day at your club. Your guests will go home having had an experience they will remember for years to come.
- Open to all golfing members and their guests with a USGA handicap
- This is a four-player team, 18-hole stroke play tournament. Players make their own teams.
- Teams will be comprised of 2 couples. Marriage is not a requirement.
- Each player will receive a lovely tee gift
- All teams will be competing for both gross and net prizes
- Handicaps will be adjusted 90% for men, 95% for women
- You will play your normal set of tees. Guests will play from their regular distance tee set
- Live Scoring will be available during play
- All players will be required to use power golf carts
- Trophies will be given for the overall low net and overall low gross teams as well as 2nd and 3rd place nets.
- Closest to the pin contests for men on holes 6 and 18, for women on 2 and 16
- Make your own tee time if practice round desired (not included in entry fee)
- dinner in casual attire will begin at 6pm in the Veranda Room
- Announcements will begin at 8:45 and players will be at their designated holes for a 9am shotgun start
- Lunch and awards will begin at 1:30
The Tournament Format
18 holes of stroke play, 1 Best Ball of the men combined with the 1 Best Ball of the women. Ties will be broken with USGA match of cards using back 9 total, last 6, etc…