For more information or to schedule a facility tour, please contact Kelly Price, Sales Director at 941.792.1600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The walker-friendly 18-hole Donald Ross golf course is designed for all and is maintained year round.
- Pace of play is a priority and rounds rarely take more than four hours.
- A capped membership ensures golfers can play when they want to play.
- Rated one of the best tennis programs in Manatee County, the club’s tennis program features seven Har-Tru lighted courts.
- Enjoy playing on one of our six Pickleball Courts.
- Members can enjoy the club’s heated junior-sized Olympic pool, kiddie pool, pool café, and fitness center year round.
- Rich in family and tradition, our members enjoy a wide variety of social events, as well as fine dining at the club throughout the year.
- The club is conveniently located close to downtown, and the surrounding keys and beaches.
- The club’s dedicated staff provides outstanding service throughout the property.
- The club’s responsive management team and member-elected Board of Directors ensure the club is always managed in an open and fiscally responsible manner.
Frequently Asked Questions Membership FAQ’s
- How do I become a member? An application must be signed and submitted to our sales director and approved by our general manager and membership committee.
- Is the membership an equity membership? No
- Does one membership grant access to my entire family? Memberships include your spouse and children under the age of 25 living at home.
- Who owns and operates Bradenton Country Club? BCC is member owned and operated by the Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is elected by the membership and appoints a General Manager to run the day to day operations of the club.
- How many Members does Bradenton Country Club have? We have approximately 500 Members, 250 which include golf. Our total capacity of Full Golf Memberships is 300.
- Is Bradenton Country Club completely private? Yes, BCC is a member owned, private club.
- Are corporate memberships available? Corporate dining.
- Do I need to be a member of Bradenton Country Club or be sponsored by a member to have an event? No, although Bradenton Country Club is a private club, the dining and banquet rooms are available for non-member events. You do not need member sponsorship to host an event here, and we welcome the opportunity to serve you as a member for the day.
- Can my company have meetings at Bradenton Country Club? Yes, we can accommodate 10 to 250 guests for corporate meetings and/or special events.
- When do I start paying dues? Dues are billed monthly and coincide with the start of your membership.
- What is the dress code?
- Clubhouse: Grill Room, Golf and tennis attire for both men and women. T-shirts, sweatpants, tank tops, and cutoffs are not allowed. A collared shirt is required for gentleman.
- Veranda, Azalea, Palm and Egret Rooms Men – Collared shirts with dress shorts or slacks – sports coats are optional Women – Capris, skirts, dresses, dress slacks, blouses, and sweaters Jeans are not acceptable
- Women – Shorts that are mid-thigh. Slacks and shirts with or without collars are acceptable. No jeans, cutoffs, tennis attire or tank tops.
- Gentleman – Shorts that are mid-thigh or slacks. Collared and mock turtle neck shirts are suitable, provided they have sleeves. No jeans, sweat suits, tank tops, tennis short or other athletic shorts
- Gentleman may not wear hats or caps inside the clubhouse
- Shower clogs are not allowed in any area of the clubhouse
- Swim suits may not be worn inside the clubhouse’
- All guests must adhere to the dress code. It is the responsibility of the club member to inform their guest(s) of the dress code.
- Can I bring guests to the Club? Dining – You are always encouraged to brings guests to dine with you or bring them to any of our scheduled, special or annual events. Tennis – You may bring a guest six times annually for a nominal fee Golf – You may bring a guest six times annually and green fees do apply
- Can I upgrade my membership from Social to Full Membership? Yes, you can upgrade your membership at anytime, by paying the difference in the initiation fee.
- Do we have a reciprocal list of other country clubs where we have privileges? Yes. These vary year to year – please contact our Golf Pro Shop for a current list.
- Are reservations required for dinner and special events? We always recommend reservations for special events and dining.
- What is Bradenton Country Club’s open play policy? BCC’s open play policy is a flexible concept intended to allow the maximum use of the golf course for all adults with golf playing privileges.
- Whom should I contact with other membership questions or for a tour of the Club? Please contact Kelly Price, Sales Director for any membership questions you may have at 941-792-1600.
Please indicate which of the types of memberships you are interested in the Comments – Golf, Seasonal, Family or Social!