Full Golf Membership
One-time Initiation $20,000.
Monthly Dues $877.
Bradenton Country Club’s 1924 classic Donald Ross designed course offers a challenge to golfers of all ages and abilities. The course was restored in 1999 by Ron Garl and recently renovated in 2018 by Hall of Famer, Tony Jacklin, CBE.
The club caps its membership at 300, so you never have to schedule a tee time in advance – you can play golf when you want to play golf.
Our Full Golf Memberships also include access to our Tennis & Pickleball courts and events, Fitness Facility, Swimming Pool, Dining Room, Driving Range, Social Events for you and your significant other, as well as children under the age of 25 who reside with you.
- The walker-friendly 18-hole Donald Ross golf course is designed for all and is maintained year round.
- Pace of play is a priority and rounds rarely take more than four hours.
- A capped membership ensures golfers can play when they want to play.
- Rated one of the best tennis programs in Manatee County, the club’s tennis program features seven Har-Tru lighted courts.
- Enjoy playing on one of our six Pickleball Courts.
- Members can enjoy the club’s heated junior-sized Olympic pool, kiddie pool, pool café, and fitness center year round.
- Rich in family and tradition, our members enjoy a wide variety of social events, as well as fine dining at the club throughout the year.
- The club is conveniently located close to downtown, and the surrounding keys and beaches.
- The club’s dedicated staff provides outstanding service throughout the property.
- The club’s responsive management team and member-elected Board of Directors ensure the club is always managed in an open and fiscally responsible manner.